We are delighted to launch our new global application system from May 2013. Known inside Interac as Artemis, the new application system is a “one-stop-shop” for all of Interac’s recruiting activities both in and outside of Japan. This is the first time Interac has had one global application system.
Below we have listed answers to some frequently asked questions, as well as provided some basic guidance on how to complete your application and use some of the new features of the application system.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is there a new system?
- Is this system for applicants living outside Japan, inside Japan or both?
- Am I already registered in Interac’s system?
- What happened to my old application?
- I applied to an Interac advertisement on another website, however Interac emailed me and told me to complete my application using this new system. Confused?
Guide to Completing Your Application
- To get started click the orange “Apply Now!” button on any page of our wesbite.
- Go ahead and register yourself in our system by completing all of the fields on this page. When you have entered all of your details click the red “Submit and Continue” button at the bottom of the screen. When you click this your username and password confirmation will be sent to you by email and you will automatically be directed to the main application form.
- Now you can complete the main application form. You will notice many of the details already filled in from the previous step. You can edit those if you wish. If you do not have time to complete the entire application form now you can save each section and Login again at a later time.
- Once you have completed the application form click the red “Save and Submit for Consideration” button at the bottom of the form. Your application will now be routed to a recruiter for review.
Guide to the New Features Inside Our New Application System
You are going to enjoy many of the new features inside our new application system. These have been designed with the applicant in mind. You will notice at the top of the screen of our application system a number of menu items. Here are some brief details of what each menu item does:
Home: Returns you to Interac’s homepage.
My Page: This is the launching point to manage your application and keep track of what you have on file with us.
Application Form: This is where you can edit and update your information.
Message Center: You can keep in touch with Interac by sending messages through the message center. These messages will be delivered to the recruiter taking care of your application. This is where you will be able to view the reply to your messages as well. You will receive an email when a new message is posted to your Message Center.
Job List: If you currently reside in Japan, this is the page where you can see the current opportunities advertised. You can apply to any of the positions listed on this page if you meet the criteria.
Seminars List: If you live outside of Japan, this is the page where you can see what seminars/interview days we have scheduled. You can request an invitation to one or more seminars by selecting a seminar and requesting an invitation. You will be notified later if your seminar invitation request has been approved. Confirmation usually takes place after sucessfully passing the phone interview.
Document Dashboard: You can upload scans of required documents through this page. Some of the documents you will have on hand, others you can add at a later date. Some of the documents we will provide you to complete later in the recruiting process.
Manage Password: You can change your password here.
Logout: Be sure to logout at the end of your session.
It is easy to Login to the application system. From our homepage click Login at the top right corner. Simply enter your username and password and click Login. You will be directed to the My Page screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is there a new system?
This new application system is designed to bring all of Interac’s global recruiting to one place and to simplify the application process.
2. Is this system for applicants living outside Japan, inside Japan or both?
The new system is designed for all applicants regardless of where they live. Under our old system we had separate processes for applicants living inside and outside Japan. This new system is Interac’s official global application system.
3. Am I already registered in Interac’s system?
If you applied to Interac recently you may already be in our system. To check, try using the forgotten password form on the Login page. You will be prompted to enter your email address. If you are already registered the system will send your username and password to your registered email. If you are not registered please go ahead and complete the application from the beginning.
4. What happened to my old application?
If you have applied to Interac before, and your application was not continued for some reason, it is likely that your data was not transferred to the new system. You are more than welcome to complete a new application in the new system for consideration.
5. I applied to an Interac advertisement on another website, however Interac emailed me and told me to complete my application using this new system. Confused?
In our new application system we have the ability to transfer data to it from third party advertising and application systems we use, for example GaijinPot.com. If you submit an application through one of these third party sites, you may get an email within a few days requesting you Login to the new application system and complete your details. The reason you need to Login and complete your details is that many of these third party sites seldom collect all of the information we require. In the future it is recommended you complete and/or update your profile directly through this new application system.